Monday, March 18, 2013

Jealousy- A Whole New Level Of Stupid

Jealousy sucks.

     Especially when you're as handsome as me! I mean for heavens sake I'm Quincy Fairing! Attractive, dashing, smooth, top notch fairy Hunter! But its kind of hard to remember that when the girl you're interested in wont give you a second glance and is getting all cozy with the guy from the "twinkle toes traders".

     Bet looked beautiful as always and she knew it. She was wearing her black Hunter's jacket and combat boots, but her hair was done differently today; It was down around her face and she was smiling- smiling at the idiot sitting next to her. Almost all the girls in the room were watching me, but she only seemed to be interested in bozo over here.

     "Bozo" or "Tinkle Toes" was Ky Whiteside. And boy- did he think he was something! People may argue that "I think i'm something" but its different when you know you're hot and so does everybody else. Bet laughed at one of his stupid jokes and i felt myself scowling.

     This party was not going my way at all.

     Grabbing a drink of fairy elixir  i chugged it and made my way over there, the most dashing smile i could give plastered on my face.

     Let's see if Bet can resist this.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! I loved the use of arrogance for this story. I love it when emotion is there and can be felt, we have all been jealous, we have all thought ourselves better than another. Great job! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete