Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fear: An interview with Carson, River and Gunnar

Interviewer (Ariel): So Gunnar, what would you say your fears are?

Gunnar: My name is Gunnar Bond; I have no fears. If you ask anyone else, they'll agree with me-

River: HA! You fearless? You CRIED when we got trapped by PIXIES! Fearless? That's funny! 

Carson: Be nice River. Gunnar has his moments.

River: When!?

Carson: *coughs* Can we move onto the next question?

Interviewer (Ariel): Alright then; Carson, what are your fears?

Carson: ...

Gunnar: Oh please. The guy hates snakes.

Carson: Yeah? Well you hate spiders. And Pixies. So there.

River: *Tries to hide laughter*

Gunnar:....

Interviewer (Ariel):....

Gunnar: So is it true you and Carson have the same last name? 

Carson:.....

River: *Clears throat* I think this interview is over.


Author's Note:

I wanted to try and do the "Fear" idea differently than everyone else. I figured that everyone would be writing a poem or story, so I thought "Hey, I'll do an interview!" I hope it turned out okay!!




3 comments:

  1. Ha Gunnar...you silly handsome man you...afraid of spiders...

    Peace out
    -MkBaum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he related or associated in any way with Mr. James Bond of MI6?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked that it was different! very creative

    ReplyDelete