Monday, March 18, 2013

Stressing!!!!!

Oh my gosh guys I might have a panic attack..... THIS TERM IS ALMOST OVER AND IM GONNA BE SCREWED!!!! I just made up my grade in biology (It's a B now, i know how much you guys want to know) I am a little proud of that B because i dont understand a bloody thing shes saying. I kind of just fake it till you make it in that class........

 but now I've got a whole new level of hell waiting for me tomorrow in geometry!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH IM STRESSING SO BAD!!! I have to go in to redo a test and get help on a few assignments. Its very stressful guys............

Maybe i should do some yoga

Or go on a vacation.....

Yeah i think I'll do the vacation.

BYYYYYEEEEEE


A xx

ps. Good luck on the term! I hope you have a stress free week unlike me (whom has to cry in her pillow every night....) Lol i love you guys and i hope your life is easier than mine!

2 comments:

  1. Yoga can unite your soul with the soul of Vishnu, the Supreme Being, depending on the form of yoga you use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does seem stressful! I hate the end of term! I hate fixing my Math Grade and science.! I hope this next term is better! Yoga really does help, or a bath:) You are never to old to take a bath.

    ReplyDelete