Thursday, April 18, 2013

RANT

I AM GOING TO COMPLAIN NOW BECAUSE I HAVE HAD A TERRIBLE WEEK. IF SOMEONE COULD GET ME A COFFEE, ADVIL AND STRESS BALL I MIGHT BE ABLE TO CALM DOWN.

Thank you.

Now, I would like to address an issue that has been bothering me PROFOUNDLY.  It has to do with the prompts.

When you post something about "Jealously", cant you write a story, or interview or something cute and clever instead of giving me what your definition of jealously is? I want to read something unique! Something that I havent seen before! Sure, if you dont like going out of the ordinary, stay there. We dont want you in our creative world.

(I will probably regret posting this tomorrow, but I'm in a terrible mood. My models would not cooperate AT ALL at my photo shoot last night. ugggghhhhh)

1 comment: